The Wapping Hydraulic power station was built in 1890 in the East of Wapping to power machinery across London. It closed as a pumping station in 1977 and was converted into an arts centre (Wapping Project) and restaurant (Wapping Food).
In 2013, the owner, Jules Wright celebrated the sale and closing of the Wapping Project. We were thrilled to be invited to the closing party “The Final Act.”
Visit our blog for more videos: http://www.alanandmetok.com